Saturday, 16 April 2016

Party outfit

Yesterday I was dancing at a Club Infektio after a long time. It was a special night, since Infektio celebrated their five year anniversary. The event was in Gloria, which and it was a very nice place. And for once, the dance floor was big enough for all the people! One thing that made the evening even better, was that Grendel was playing there. I've listened to Grendel for about ten years now, so it was great to finally see them live and they were awesome! I don't even remember the last time I've danced so much.














I have couple of dresses in my wardrobe which I only use on a club and this is one of them. It's originally from Lip Service, but I found it from a flea-market. It's super short, so I have to wear leggings underneath it, and what else would I choose but Black Milk. And for once, I didn't broke my shoes on the dance floor! And I have to thank New Rock boots for that.

5 comments:

  1. You looks amazing! your hair and makeup are stunning *-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful!! <3
    It is so good going out and dance all night long, I love it!


    RelĂ­quias da Lara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is! :) And thank you so much! ♥

      Delete
  3. You really look great! If Grendel played, there was probably a lot of dancing involved...

    ReplyDelete