Saturday, 23 August 2014

Outfit of the day

 photo 1_zps895d0167.jpg

This look is from yesterday, when me and my boyfriend went to this street food event called Helsinki Night Market. Weather was great and so was the atmosphere. I had to slip my diet just a bit, since I couldn't resist all the amazing foods, like pulled pork burgers..

 photo 4_zps2dc45c4e.jpg

The autumn is really here, and I'm pretty sure that the hot like hell-days are long gone, fortunately. It's so nice to finally wear clothes which I absolutely love, like leggings, long dresses and my dear leather jacket! These leggings are the newest one in my collection, and surprisingly they're from Black Milk. I've wanted these for some time now, and I'm happy that I finally got them. :)

 photo 2_zps57d1dcc8.jpg Jacket- from eBay Leggings- Black Milk Shirt- Seppälä Bag-H&M Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell

 photo 3_zpsee91b120.jpg
Today I did some shopping, mostly from H&M, and I found couple of dresses and one skirt. I'm sure you see them in my future outfit pictures. :)

Hope you all had a nice weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Vau, ihanan syksyinen asu! :) Värit ovat just kohdillaan ja asu on muutenkin kokonaisuudessaan inspiroiva. Alkaa kummasti odottamaan syksyä, kun alkaa lempparibloggaajillakin näkymään syksyisiä asuja. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voi kiitti! ♥ Syksy on kyllä paras vuodenaika pukeutumisen suhteen. :)

      Delete